Huot Manufacturing, a leader in cutting tool storage systems, has been in operation since 1926.
Our innovative and thoughtful approach to service has made us a preferred partner for many
generations in the sheet metal industry. Each Huot product is designed and built to meet the most
exacting standards and specifications. As producers of the smartest cutting tool storage
systems on the planet, our products are engineered to help you get the job done right when &
where you need it.
Huot is experiencing incredible growth allowing us to add more outstanding employees to our
already exceptional staff. Employees work in an environment based on continuous
improvement, open communication, with cross-training and advancement opportunities. We are
looking for the right individuals interested in joining our team as we continue to engineer and
create the highest quality of products in our industry.
Huot is seeking a full-time Turret Press Setup/Operator, reporting to the Production Manager,
with hours of 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Daily setup and operation of Turret Presses and Shear.
- Orders parts and enters in finished parts in computer system.
- Inspects parts for quality and documents initial production of parts.
- Monitors operation of parts to ensure quality and quantity of parts per work order.
- Light maintenance as needed.
- Coordinates with other departments on daily scheduling.
- Light deburring of parts.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers.
- Knowledge of shop math and the ability to apply it.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of lifting up to 55 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for 8 hours a day.
- Good visual acuity.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
A pre-employment drug screen is required upon hire.
Please apply online HERE