Huot Manufacturing, a sheet metal manufacturer located in Saint Paul, is looking for a full time Paint Line Supervisor. Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm. This position reports to the Production Manager.
To supervise and direct the performance and operation of the Finishing Department to meet the company goals for quality, safety, and quantity.
- Daily scheduling of Paint Line using system MRP report.
- Orders parts and enters in finished parts in computer system.
- Starts burn off oven, wash system, and paint line every morning.
- Manages paint line, including: monitoring finished parts, scheduling of color changes, and monorail system.
- Supervises and directs work of paint line employees to best develop and effectively use their potential.
- Directs overall paint line operation and performance to meet company standards for safety, quality, and quantity.
- Maintenance of monorail system and parts washer.
- Coordinates with other departments on daily scheduling.
- Participates in weekly production meetings.
- Backup for Powder Coaters and batch booth painting.
- Knowledge of washer systems, powder booths, and scheduling.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to use a computer system.
- Knowledge of a ERP software package.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of lifting up to 55 pounds.
- Must be able to use a respirator.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for 8 hours a day.
- Good visual acuity.
- Experience with powder coating equipment.
This is a factory environment. There will be exposure to powder dust, hot/cold temperatures, and unpleasant smells.
This position is a working supervisory position.
A pre-employment drug screen is required upon hire.
We offer health and dental insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.