POSITION TITLE: Line Assembler B REV: July 2017
JOB STATUS: Non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Assembly Supervisor
SUPERVISES: No one
To perform assigned line assembly duties to meet company standards for quality and quantity.
– Performs assigned assembly and subassembly duties on the assembly line in accordance with established procedures.
– Checks parts, materials and units being assembled for conformance to quality standards and identifies items to be rejected or repaired.
– Reports problems or discrepancies in materials or equipment to minimize scrap and downtime.
– Keeps work area clean and orderly for efficiency and safety.
– Assists in setup of tools and materials for assigned workstations.
– Must demonstrate proficiency in, and compliance with, all applicable Company ISO requirements.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Knowledge of the manufacturing process acquired through training.
– Basic math skills.
– Reading prints for assembly of products.
– Lift up to 55 pounds.
– Frequent bending pushing and lifting of boxes and parts up to weights of 55 pounds
– Repetitive grasping and repetitive hand motions.
– Standing for long periods of time.
– Reaching, handling, feeling, near acuity, color vision, field of vision.
– Exposure to noise and moving equipment, extreme temperature, dust unpleasant smells, risk of injury.
– Alertness, precision, memory, concentration, handling people, initiative,
A drug screen is required upon hire.
Please send a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 651-646-0457.