HUOT MANUFACTURING COMPANY
POSITION TITLE: Material Manager
JOB STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: CEO
SUPERVISES: No one
To provide direction to personnel in maintaining inventory accuracy.
* Assume a proactive role in the maintenance of the inventory system.
* Work with supervisors to correct inventories specific to their area.
* Monitor and maintain high turn over and high value items for accuracy; with additional focus on paint powder and finished goods.
* Guides management in the appropriate methods required to maintain inventory integrity.
* Reviews job costing to determine if company standards are being met.
* Investigates variances in job standards
* Review of ECNs.
* Addresses inventory issues and makes updates in inventory as needed.
* Managing annual physical inventory.
* Must demonstrate proficiency in, and compliance with, all applicable Company ISO requirements.
* ISO internal auditing
* Enter inspection information and create required GSA labeling and documentation.
* Provide assistance to warehouse personnel in data entry
* Other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of data extraction from Unidata or Access
* Computer and network administration
* Associates Degree
* Knowledge of metal fabrication processes.
* Computer software knowledge in Microsoft Windows and Office Suite.
* Strong blue print reading abilities.
* ISO Auditor Training.
* Good reading, writing and communication skills.
* APICS inventory certification would be a plus
* Understanding of manufacturing costing
* Basic understanding of computers and networks