To set up and operate press brake to form parts which meet quality and quantity standards
* Sets up and operates brake to form parts according to specifications indicated on prints and customer specifications. Programs the machine as needed.
* Trains others in completion of all paperwork related to department as needed.
* Measures and inspects parts for conformance to quality standards.
* Responsible for adjustments to the machine as required ensuring adherence to standards for all operators within the department, including floaters.
* Receives and sends parts to designated areas at appropriate time in the production
* Maintains work area in a manner that ensures efficient and safe operations.
* Must demonstrate proficiency in, and compliance with, all applicable Company ISO requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Team/shift leader or supervisory experience.
* Ability to read blue prints.
* Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers.
* Knowledge of shop math and ability to apply it.
* High School diploma.
* Three years of on the job experience; knowledge of machine set up and adjustment.
* Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
* Computer Skills to extract information in ROI & ISO programs.
* Frequent lifting of objects up to 35 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds.
* Frequent pushing and carrying.
* Continual standing and bending during the course of the work day.
* Safety glasses and gloves required