Huot Manufacturing, a 90 year old sheet metal fabricator in the Twin Cities is looking for someone to do Light Machinist and Tool and Die Assistant work. This position in full time, Monday through Friday – 6:00am to 2:30pm.
Primary duties include:
– Sharping of tooling for the Punch Press and Turret departments.
– Cleaning tooling for Punch Press and Turret Departments.
– Changeovers and Set-Ups for Punch Press Machines.
– Light machining of plastic parts.
– Light machining of misc. parts.
– Repair of production tooling.
– Ability to read blueprints.
– Knowledge on how to read a caliper and micrometer.
– Experience with surface grinder.
– Some CNC skill for light machining.
– Mechanical ability.
– Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience with changeovers/set ups a plus.
– Basic computer skills.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation and sick time, and paid holidays.
A pre-employment screen is required upon hire.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or fax to 651-646-0457.